FOCAL FPX 4.400 SQ 4 ch SQ amplifier, AB class, 4x 70W RMS (4Ω), 4 x 100W RMS 2Ω)
4-CHANNEL AMPLIFIER – 4 X 70 W RMS
The FPX 4.400 SQ is a very compact 4-channel amplifier with a power of 4 x 70 Watts RMS at 4 Ohms.
Offering a 4 or 2-channel mode, stable at 2 Ohms and equipped with an active crossover for each pair of channels, makes the FPX 4.400 SQ very versatile and suitable to a range of system designs.
Thanks to its high power, this is the ideal amplifier for powering front and rear speaker drivers, or for hi-fi installations with a 2-way kit in the front and a subwoofer.
The 2-/4-channel input modes ensure compatibility with head units only equipped with a pair of output lines.
The high power and musicality of this amplifier will ensure you get the best out of your high-end speaker drivers from our Performance line.
FOCAL FPX 4.400 SQ KEY FEATURES
- 4-/2-channel Class A/B amplifier
- 70 Watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (100 Watts RMS x 4 @ 2 ohms)
- Stable at 2 Ohms
- CEA-2006 Compliant
- Class A/B Design for Best Available Sound Reproduction
- Active crossover for each pair of channels
WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
- A compact and versatile amplifier
- Optimised heat dissipation
- Extremely versatile
- Remarkable power/performance/price ratio