FOCAL FDS 4.350 Compact 4 channel Amplifier D Class, 4x58W RMS (4Ω), 4x100W RMS (2Ω)
The FD 2.350 is a 2-channel model delivering a power of 2 x 105 Watts RMS under 4 Ohms. For a perfect matching, it’s featuring an active high-pass and lowpass crossover. The FD 2.350 can consequently drive a pair of speaker drivers or a subwoofer.
FOCAL FDS 4.350 DESCRIPTION
FDS4.350 is a compact but powerful 4-channel D Class amplifier rated at 58 Watts RMS per channel at 4 ohm, 100 Watts RMS per channel at 2 ohms. It is configured with RCA inputs and adjustable high-pass and low-pass crossovers to facilitate running either four speakers or two speakers and a small subwoofer.
- Stereo D Class bridgeable amplifier
- RCA inputs
FOCAL FDS 4.350 KEY FEATURES
- D Class – Direct Fet ® Technology – Efficient heat dissipation and precision
- Stable under 2 Ohms
- Stackable aluminium chassis with high heat dissipation
- Low noise operational amplifier New Japan Radio® NJM4580
- Low ESR capacitors – 105°C (220°F)
- Pseudo-balanced inputs
- Cable accessories included – easy to install