The PXA-H800’s extensive array of audio processing capabilities, many of which are based on AlpineF#1Status technological expertise, will maximise the sound of any system. This audio processor provides all the audio processing functions necessary to enable the system to reach the highest levels of sound quality.
Enjoy a true 5.1-channel surround sound experience, as well as additional sound tuning capabilities such as MediaXpander+, RoadEQ and the ability to fine tune your car’s audio via PC.
For those who want to retain their factory head unit, the PXA-H800 is a great way to upgrade the system with more sources and better sound quality.
- 31-band Graphic EQ per channel (front L/R, rear L/R, centre, subwoofer: 10-band), Gain -12dB to +12dB
- Parametric EQ (front L/R 10-band, rear L/R 10-band, subwoofer 5-band, center 10-band), Q 0.5/1/1.5/2/2.5/3/4/5, Gain -12dB to +12dB
- 8 channel auto/manual digital time correction (0 to 20ms, 0.05ms steps)
- Basic functions Touch Control Ready with IVA-D511E, IVA-D800E, INA-W900E, IVA-W520E
- MediaXpander Plus
- X-Over: Digital HPF/LPF (Slope 0/-6/-12/-18/-24/-30/-36, Gain -24dB to 0dB)
- 6-channel RCA Input
- 2 Ai-NET Inputs
- 2 Optical Inputs
- 6-channel Speaker Level Input
- 8-channel configurable RCA Output (4 volt)
- USB port for computer setup via included Sound Manager software (requires Windows XP/ Vista/7
- Includes microphone and USB cable
- Dolby Digital
- Dolby PRO LOGIC II
- Includes 5.5m Ai-NET cable
- Gold-plated RCA connectors
- 32-Bit Floating-point SHARC DSP x 2
- Wolfson 24-Bit D/A Converters x 4
- Euphony Sound Enhancement
- RUX-C800 required for full operation