Alpine PDP-E800DSP 8-channel Digital DSP Amplifier
Alpine introduces the all-new PDP-E800DSP Digital DSP amplifier. This amazing all-in-one solution allows sound upgrading for virtually any vehicle with its incredible versatility and connectivity options.
Featuring 6 input channels (both pre-amp and speaker level), as well as up to 8 fully configurable output channels allow for a very wide range of system applications and flexibility. Tune your sound with a professional 240-band Parametric EQ, 8 channel digital time correction, as well as an 8 channel digital crossover.
For system setup, use the Alpine PC software to connect wirelessly or via USB to the PDP-E800DSP. The very intuitive and easy-to-use software allows for full control over all settings and displays all data with its stylish graphical user interface.
The compatible Alpine Remote Control for PDP-E800DSP app (available for both Android and iPhone) lets you control your DSP amp on the go and includes the most important functions, such as master-volume, subwoofer level, source selection, pre-set recall and more.
The PDP-E800DSP is the perfect solution especially for OEM upgrades, where the factory radio can’t be replaced by an after-market solution to get better sound. The Alpine DSP amp simply adds-on to the existing OEM system, allowing you to build any sound system around your factory system.
- 6 high-level inputs for OEM system integration
- 6 analog Pre-Amp inputs (RCA) for aftermarket head unit connectivity
- 1 digital TOSLINK/SPDIF input
- Up to 8 speaker outputs with a high power rating
- 110dB signal-to-noise ratio (digital input)
- Channel separation > 75dB
- USB Device input for DSP setup by PC
- Wireless connection with a separate module (amp setup) for PC only, or wireless audio streaming (smart phone or PC))
- Class-D amplifier with fully digital audio path
- ADCs by Burr Brown
- Remote app for iOS and Android with basic control functions (Master level, Sublevel, Preset recall, source selection)
- Pre-amp output (copy from channel 8, for external subwoofer amp)
- BurrBrown A/D conversion
- Full digital audio path
- High output power capability
- Total power 700 Watt RMS at 4 Ω
- 100 Watt per channel at 4 Ω
- 120 Watt per channel at 2 Ω
- 200 Watt at 2 Ω (2 channels in parallel mode)
- Advanced diagnostics for each output channels (shortcut, overheat, clipping)
- Start-Stop Engine compatible
- Load Capability: 4 – 2 Ω
- Parallelised output supported
- Latest Analog Device chip (ADAU1452)
- Up to 8 speaker outputs with independent adjustable output level
- Independent or linkable setups for all output channels
- Delay on each channel up to 14,57ms, 0.01msec steps
- 30-band Graphic Equaliser per channel with configurable frequency, Q (from 1 up to 15) and Gain (-10dB /+10 dB)
- Digital X-Over for each channel (HP, LP, BP) 6/12/18/24dB/30dB, type of filter (Butterworth, Bessel, Chebyshev) selectable
- Phase Inversion (0,180)
- Master Volume (0 – 42dB)
- Sub control (0 – 15 dB)
- Possibility to save/load up to 6 presets on DSP
- Settings can be secured by certificates
- Free adjustable analog routing (example: channel mixing for center channel or 3-way input signal)
- EQ ON/OFF possible (for each channel)
- Delay grouping for easier TCR adjustment (up to 4 groups possible)
- TCR ON/OFF for each channel possible
- TCR help calculation for beginners
- Overview page for all settings
- Live monitor (for battery voltage and amp temperature)
- Turn ON by signal or wire
- Alpine RUX-KNOB2.0 ready (master volume or sub level)
- Additional gain on analog input (+6; +9db ). For sources with lower pre-amp level than 2 Volts
Expert Sound Tuning
Download the Alpine Sound Lab software for the PDP-E800DSP and install it on your PC (compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10).
Connect your PC via USB cable or wirelessly through WiFi to the Alpine PDP-E800DSP to start tuning your audio system.
Click Here to download the Alpine Sound Lab Software for PDP-E800DSP.