Alpine CDE-163EBT CD Receiver with Bluetooth / AUX / USB / FLAC
Designed to be the highlight of any dash, the CDE-163EBT delivers Alpine’s famous sound quality and a myriad of features. Connect a USB memory stick to play MP3/WMA/AAC and high resolution FLAC files or plug in your iPod/iPhone for quick access to all your favourite music. Plus, a handy AUX input on the front panel makes it easy to connect virtually any portable music device. What’s more, built-in Bluetooth enables hands-free calling, audio streaming and voice control with compatible phones for maximum convenience.
The 9 band parametric EQ and 6 channel digital time correction give you comprehensive control to tune the sound exactly how you like it, while the TuneIt app gives you even more advanced audio tuning options including search and download of preset audio parameters, and Facebook text-to-speech right from your compatible smartphone. Moreover, users can truly personalise their experience with a customisable opening screen message.
Variable RGB Illumination
Alpine’s Variable RGB Illumination (152,561 colours!) allows you to adjust the LCD display and key backlighting colours independently.
USB for iPod or iPhone and MP3/WMA/AAC
The USB connection provides seamless access and playback of your audio content stored on your iPod® or iPhone®.
Lot’s of music? Find it fast! With Alpine’s exclusive Quick-Search technology, you’ll be able to find what you want, the quickest and easiest way possible. With so many ways to listen to thousands of songs, now you can get super-fast access to your iPod, compressed music folders and song files, radio stations, CD changer or DVD changer. No interruptions while you search, just let the music play.
MediaXpander (MX) is Alpine’s exclusive technology that restores sound quality lost in music file compression or original recording process.
Sub Woofer Level
Ability to control the Sub Woofer Levels.
Steering Wheel Remote Ready
Steering Wheel Remote Control Ready. Replace the factory-installed head unit without loss of this convenient option.
Remote Control Ready
With the optional infrared (IR) remote control, enjoy the convenience of effortlessly commanding basic functions of the Alpine head unit wirelessly.
- Power Output: 4 x 50W High Power Amplifier
- Display: 13 Segments RGB LCD Display, 1 Lines
- Control Type: Rotary Encoder Knob
- Face Color: Black
- Illumination Buttons: Variable RGB Illumination Buttons
- Display Colour Setting: Variable RGB Color Display
- Display and button illumination independently selectable
- Source key with adjustable brightness
- Opening Screen Customisation
- High Grade Audiophile Design
- 3 PreOuts (2V, Front + Rear + Subwoofer)
- DAC: 24-bit DAC
- AUX-In: Front AUX Input (3.5mm mini jack)
- Steering Wheel Remote Control Ready: Direct connection
- OEM Sub-display Ready
- Dimmer Level Control: 4Steps
- Fader & Balance: Source Change Fade-In
- Mute: -20dB Mute (Remote control only)
- Remote Control Ready
- Firmware Updatable via USB
- Detachable DIN Trim Plate
- Detachable Face Plate
- Power Antenna Lead
- Remote Turn-On
- Audio Interrupt
- Start-Stop Engine unaffected
- Power Requirement: 14.4 V.DC (11-16V allowable)
- Pre Output Voltage (Before Clipping): 2V / 10k ohms
- Aux In: 1.4V / 10k ohms
- Maximum Mounting Angle: 35°
- Weight: 1.4 kg