Alpine iLX-W650E 7" Audio Visual Receiver with Apple CarPlay / Android Auto / FLAC / MP3 / WMA / AAC / Bluetooth
- 7” Anti-Glare Capacitive Touch Display
- Shallow Chassis Design (6.1cm depth)
- Dual Swipe interface technology (excludes Apple CarPlay and Android Auto)
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- FLAC/MP3/WMA/AAC Music (Supports FLAC files up to 48kHz/16bit)
- MP4/AVI/WMV/MOV Video (Supports HD Video files up to 720p with 2-Ch audio)
- Built-In Bluetooth
- Spotify Internet Radio Ready (when using Apple CarPlay or Android Auto)
- FM/AM Radio
- Dual Camera Input via RCA (Rear and side or front cameras)
What's more, the ultra-shallow chassis design makes way to add-on the compact KTA-450 Power Pack amplifier (sold separately) which mounts directly onto the back of the chassis. This revolutionary space-saving design delivers incredible power output and dynamic sound—making the PowerStack duo an industry first and honoured with the prestigious 2019 CES Innovation award.
Apple CarPlay enables your iPhone to function through the 7” capacitive display. You can get directions, make calls, send and receive messages and listen to music keeping you connected and entertained whilst driving.
Android Auto allows for the connection of an Android smartphone sanctioning phone calls, text messages, Google maps, other apps and voice control through the magnificent 7” capacitive touch screen display.
Dual Swipe Interface
The dual swipe design is applied to be user-friendly. A two-finger swipe motion up, down, left or right will control either volume up or down and track skip back or forward. Plus, getting out of the swipe interface is simple by tapping anywhere on the screen to go back to the normal functionality. This is a smart safety feature which allows you to keep your concentration on the road ahead.
- 3-AMP USB Charging and Input Port
- 9-Band Parametric EQ / Crossover
- 40W x 4ch Built-in Amplifier
- 3 PreOuts (4 Volts)
- PowerStack ready compatible with KTA-450 Power Pack Amplifier (sold separately)